Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I LOVE this show!

The Vampire Diaries
 I LOVE this show...I know it's another vampire show and I know that it is made for teens, but I just can't help myself.  Ever since my sister, Mindy made me watch the first season on DVD, I've been hooked.  I did not start watching the first season until the second season was half way finished.  So that meant that I had to wait until it came out on DVD to get my fix.  I really do like the story line.  It is always interesting.  So far there have not been any parts of a season where I just want to give up watching it.  I mean who would, you have Ian Somerhalder, who plays Damon.  I can't forget Paul Wesley, who plays Stefen.

 Everyone...say hello to Ian.  Hi Ian.  Okay, back to the point.  I do have one complaint for The CW...why do have to take mid-season breaks?  I mean really!  First we have to wait a year for the new season to come on and then, BAM midway through we have to take a 2-3 week break!  Is this really necessary?
If you have never watched this show...I suggest that you do so.  Season 4 premiers Thursday October 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment