Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SISTERS

On Saturday my sisters and I got to have a girls day out. We went to the Malco in Southaven and saw "Bride Wars". It was really cute and funny. We shared popcorn and candy and laughed together. Most times when we are together we laugh until we cry. The picture above is from Mia's wedding last April. Mia is the oldest, I'm the middle child and Mindy is the baby. Its hard to believe that we are as old as we are. Time has gone by soo fast. I still remember playing outside and riding our bikes up and down the driveway. Those were the days, our biggest worry was what we would have for dinner that night. We have graduated high school, college, and two of us have gotten married. When we were young it seemed like a year took a century! I love them very much. We have gone through so many things together and we stick together through thick and thin. I couldn't imagine my life without my SISTERS!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog! Glad to have another blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mike Macomber, I am a staff writer at Awesome Writer we are doing a story on John Wayne Haynes and his incredible journey from Michigan to New Mexico on horseback, the client is Trailblazer Magazine, a 30 yr. publication dedicated to equestrian pursuits. If you have any photos of John that you could send to mikemacomber@awesomewriter.com I would be forever grateful, John is an amazing man and we would like to do his legacy justice. I appreciate your help on this story and thank you in advance. Together we can share the power of John's life with others.

    Sincerely,
    Mike Macomber
    (603) 662-9490

    ReplyDelete