Thursday, December 16, 2010

So Excited!

When I saw this for pre-order on Amazon.com yesterday I did a little jig! I immediately text my sister Mindy to share the excitement. See...we are hardcore fans...we get excited over these types of things...don't judge okay.

There is no description yet...I'm not even sure Charlaine Harris has completed the book at this point. The release date is May 3, 2011. I have my copy pre-ordered...I will have it on the day it is released...YES!

If you have never read the ever growing, "Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Mysteries" you should. They are wonderful. I also watch True Blood...I believe that I've mentioned that on here a few times. I will have to say that I love the show, but they do not touch the books! Charlaine Harris is my favorite mystery writer so far. I am asking for some of her earlier books for Christmas.

Here is the link to the book set on Amazon.com...you will not be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment