Monday, January 17, 2011

Girl's Movie Night

I know that the next posts are late...but better late than never I always say.

We had a Girl's Movie Night at my house the first Friday in November. All the youth girls and most of the Young Adult Ladies attended. We had a great time!

We did our devotional thought on Ester...I love her. My favorite Women of the Bible. Then we watched the move, "One Night With The King". A great movie. Stays fairly close to the Biblical story. I highly recommend it. We decided to do a salad bar...you know us women...always looking out for our waistline...(;

As you can see below we had everything you could ever imagine for a salad...and then some.
The girls loved it! We also had baked potatoes...so much better than pizza.
They also were very jacked up on Dr. Pepper...see coffee table in the background of this photo
Nikki...always the life of the party...not sure what Katie was looking at...Emily is a hoot!
On the same night the boys and guys had a Guy Night at John and Amanda Wilson's house. They watched Iron Man 2 and cooked homemade pizza in John's brick oven. They had a lot of fun too!



No comments:

Post a Comment