Wednesday, January 26, 2011

For Real!




I can not believe that my baby, Andrew, is 13! What has happened? Where did that cute little boy go?


See him...in the picture below...he's 2. He loved playing outside with his Mi-Mi...and he was still wearing pull-ups at night. ****sigh****



Here he is again...in 2004. He was 6. Isn't he a doll?

I still think he is...even though he now has to wear deodorant...cologne and cut his own toenails. I my be his mother, but I'm not touching those things with a nine foot pole!!!!!!!!!






If you want to see a more resent photo of him you will have to look at the post below, "Christmas 2010".

Everyone keeps telling me, "he'll be driving before long". Those are not the words I want to hear. I feel he should still be in love with me and want to sit in my lap and tell me how wonderful I am. We have entered into new territory...TEENAGER! I know scary ain't it?

He had a very low key birthday party. Just family and his 2 best friends. I made him a Colts Football field cake...not as easy as I would have thought, but he loved it.

I am glad to call him my teenage son! HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY ANDREW!












No comments:

Post a Comment